everyday loansfor everyday life
What we're doing
Our leadership team are closely monitoring the guidance provided by the UK Government, making key decisions which will enable us to continue to deliver ongoing service and support for our customers and a safe environment for our employees.
- We understand that you may be concerned about how the Coronavirus will affect you financially. Your financial wellbeing is our priority.
- If you are facing financial difficulties and would like to discuss your account, please contact your local branch.
- If you have been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak or believe you may be in the future and are worried about making your loan repayment, please get in touch with us as there are a number of ways in which we can help.
- As of 1st April, we will no longer be servicing requests for the payment holidays that were proposed by the FCA last year, as per subsequent guidance from them. This is true whether you are currently on a payment holiday and wish to extend, or whether you’ve never had one before.
- To ensure you receive the most appropriate solution, we will assess your current situation. This will include how you are or could be impacted by coronavirus and how this has temporarily impacted the ability to repay your loan. As an example, if you’ve lost your job or you’re having to work less hours, we can tailor the best solution for you.
- If we have already spoken with you and agreed a payment holiday, that agreement will remain valid for whatever period has been agreed between us and is unaffected by the new FCA guidance.
- We are now able to accept applications for new customers, we have amended our lending criteria, please view our application form here
- If your application is currently going through our underwriting process, we will continue to progress it. If you have any queries regarding your application, please contact your local branch