Loans for Bad Credit, from £1,000 to £15,000.
everyday loansfor everyday life
You're more than just your credit score. Whether it's a new car, a new kitchen, or you just need a hand to move forward, we'll be here to help!Bad Credit Loans
Flexible, friendly and transparent with great customer service - at least that's what our customers say!Read Our Customer Reviews
Are you Self-Employed or Sub-Contracting? Do you need a loan to help your business grow like buying a new/additional vehicle or equipment?Visit Selfy Loans
Why choose everyday loans?
- Applying with us won't affect your credit score. We use Soft Searching Technology which means even if you're unsuccessful; it won't go against your credit file.
- We offer loans to those with a less than perfect credit score. You'll need to be over 18, a UK resident and be able to afford repayments.
- We're a direct lender not a broker. We'll NEVER charge you a fee to consider your application.
- We'll give you a conditional decision in just minutes.
- You don't have to be a homeowner, we offer tenant loans and loans to people living with their parents too.
- Our customer service team specialise in helping people with bad credit scores - we're here to understand and to offer a helping hand.
- You can borrow from £1,000 up to £15,000 over 24 to 60 months, for almost any purpose. Loans not for business, gambling or illegal purposes.
Representative Example: Borrowing £3,000 over 2 years at an interest rate of 67.9% p.a. (fixed), you will repay 24 monthly payments of £231.78 per month. Interest payable £2,562.75. Total amount payable £5,562.75. Representative 93.6% APR. Rates from 24.2% to 299.9% max APR.
How it all works
With everyday loans, you're more than just your credit score. Here at everyday we look at your credit future, not just your credit history. As such even if you have bad credit now or you've had a poor credit score in the past, we may be able to help.
There are 3 simple steps to taking out an everyday loans loan. All of our loans are subject to status and affordability.
Complete our short
Get an initial decision
Pop into your local branch
to complete your loan
Do I need to be a homeowner?
You do not have to be a homeowner, we offer tenant loans too. We also offer loans to people who are living with their parents.
Will you charge me any fees to consider my application?
We won't charge you a fee to consider your application and we'll give you a conditional decision in minutes.
Are you a direct lender?
Yes, everyday loans are a direct lender. We are not a credit broker.
How much could I borrow?
You could borrow anywhere from £1,000 to £15,000. Subject to status and affordability.
Do you have a branch near me?
We have over 41 branches in the UK, take a look here to find out where your closest branch is.
Loans are subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply.