We are looking for an experienced Financial Modelling Analyst to join the team!
Established in 2006, the Everyday Loans Group has become a subsidiary of Non-Standard Finance plc when it was acquired by them early in 2016. The group offers consumer lending to UK adults not served by mainstream financial services businesses. Within the group, the Everyday Loans business is the largest, non-bank, provider of branch based unsecured consumer loans, and the Trusttwo and George Banco brands provide guarantor loans online to UK residents who have limited or impaired credit histories.
In return, the company offers excellent benefits, full training and company induction program, and a modern, supportive work environment.
To support the business by providing financial insight, support and analysis with the finance and accounting function.
- Responsible for providing commercial value to the business from data
- Reporting solutions and insight through data analytics
- Identify trends and variances to understand business drivers
- Must be able to build models, including modelling interactions between various input and output variables and forecasting changes against previous models including analysis on the impact on covenants
- Involved in monitoring of financial and non-financial performance indicators, in order to highlight trend and analyse variance
- Develop and continuously improve the Group’s KPI reporting; monitor and improve monthly KPI dashboards to highlight key trends within the business
- Developing data visualisations for the purposes of presenting financial data in board reports, management reports and key external presentations including analyst presentations, capital markets and financing presentations
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the business – drive insights to assist in business making decisions
- CFO, FP&A and Credit Risk team
- Executive team
- All support functions
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Previous experience in financial analysis and modelling
- Experience within financial services highly advantageous
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- Strong team player and efficient communicator
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Confident, independent problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel experience
- Analytical thinking
- Self development
- Performance focus