Everyday Loans are committed to ensuring that Treating Customers Fairly is applied to all areas of the business. This key role will be to act as a Customer Champion within Operational control providing effective quality assurance to positively influence regulatory adherence, capability and the level of Customer Service provided.
- Completion of quality assurance observations in line with the agreed policies and procedures using the ELG systems (Call recording & Pan) on a monthly basis.
- Working to the QA framework to provide the required standards, controls and procedures
- Working to the agreed QA operating model with the Quality Assurance Manager
- Working towards the QA operating model, identifying issues requiring improvement and potential themes, and identifying relevant remedial actions required and tracking through to completion.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to support performance improvement
- Highlight training requirements and relevant actions from findings
- Identify and initiate value adding activities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure current operational procedures are carried out to the highest level and meet the business needs.
- Ensure compliance is maintained to business requirements i.e. adhering to current operational policies.
- Embedding Value Adding Quality Management within the organisation
- Operational Management
- First and Second Line of Defence: Operational Control and Compliance
- Branch Network
Skills and Experience
- Quality Assurance experience ideally within the financial services sector.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the FCA principles, TCF and the Businesses regulatory policies and procedures
- The ability to use a range of analytical tools to identify and assure the level of quality delivered.
- Knowledge of relevant customers and products
- Ability to challenge behaviours.
- Ability to identify trends within business areas as well as where appropriate identify and escalate related risks.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Well developed IT Skills.
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focus
- Drive for performance
- Communication skills + self confidence
- Influencing others
- Concern for Detail and Quality