To support the Risk and Financial Crime Manager in the delivery of an Enterprise-wide Risk Management Framework with supporting policies and standards. It also involves working with all areas of the business including 1st and 2nd lines to ensure the delivery of the Risk Management Framework supports our strategic objectives, and we manage our risks within appetite.
- Support the Operational Risk and Financial Crime Manager to proactively improve the Management of our Risks including related reporting and analytical review supporting ELL’s goals and business imperatives.
- Administer the ELL Risk Management System
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting for the Risk Committee, Board and the NSF Risk Committee.
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist in the provision of training to aid the identification, assessment, management and recording of risks at all levels.
- Administer and maintain a comprehensive set of controls along with tracking associated evidence and progressing actions through to resolution
- Embed and maintain the incident reporting log
- Assist as a source of technical expertise on risk matters for others within the organisation
- ELL Management Team
- ELL Compliance, Complaints, QA and Monitoring
- ELL Operations including Branch Personnel
- Third Parties providing services to ELL
- Experience of control frameworks would be an advantage, but not essential
- Financial Services background (or experience of working within a regulated environment)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel/Powerpoint/Word
- Experience in Operational Risk Management would be advantage, but not essential.
- Degree or a qualification in related subject would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude to develop analytical skills
- Evidence to disciplined work habits and attention to detail
- Desire to develop skills, grow and take ownership within a rapidly expanding business.
- Communication and Confidence
- Judgement and Problem Solving
- Planning and Reviewing
- Working Proactively including ability to work on own initiative
- Strength of character to be able to review and challenge individuals on evidence/responses