To deliver platform support to end users in the organisation. The support will be in three forms; the development and maintenance of the core business applications, the support and maintenance of the business network and infrastructure via third party vendors and finally assisting first line contact helpdesk for branch support.
The end user support will be for escalation from the first line of support team. Your duty will be to improve training and written documentation in order to deliver more competency to the first line team. You will frequently assist the first line team with resource during cover periods.
You will have an understanding of how the supporting technical infrastructure is set up so that you can advise, assist and manage our outsourced infrastructure provider. Our staff will look to you for updates on existing issues.
You will be a key component in projects that involve our business process platforms. You will be expected to consult as part of a project team for knowledge concerning the platform capabilities and design. Assisting documentation is an expectation of this also.
You will frequently assist with testing of software updates, fault resolutions and new features / functions. This testing will include documentation of process along with the automation of process for the greater efficiency of the team.
You will be considered a senior staff member and therefore will need a broad understanding of many, if not all, aspects of how the business works. You will be expected to take part in other efforts that benefit the wider business, such as, but not limted to: Fire Warden, Employee engagement, crisis management, health & Safety, business communication and representation.
- Implement system changes within Pancredit.
- Assisting and running the Pancredit helpdesk function.
- Managing third party relationship with infrastructure vendor.
- Managing third party relationship with Pancredit.
- Execution of projects through full development life cycle.
- Implementation of Pancredit monthly software releases.
- Implementation of audit functions around projects and applications.
- Liaising with business heads regarding priorities of workloads.
- Testing new features and fault resolutions in the software
- You will frequently work with end users to resolve issues
- Working with senior management to be a reference for information around the primary business platforms
- Working with all other departments to assist with integration of workflow and understanding
- Working with 3rd party vendors
- Financial services or banking experience
- Service Desk / Helpdesk experience
- Project management experience
- Proven experience of Managing a Production environment
- Microsoft Office Applications competent, Excel Advanced
- Working Proactively
- Respecting Others
- Planning and Reviewing
- Performance Focus
- Judgement and Problem Solving
- Written / Oral Communication excellence
- Confident presenter
- Self Development
- Expert Knowledge