Everyday Loans Group is looking for a junior developer to join the growing team. This role is suited to an enthusiastic developer looking to build a career in web/software development within the financial services industry.
Working around a system that supports a growing number of staff the junior developer will be working on PHP, MySQL and front end projects. These projects will be split between longer development projects and day to day tasks to maintain the running of the system.
As well as gaining a good understanding of the system the successful candidate will develop a thorough knowledge of the business and its processes.
- Maintain the helpdesk queue for incoming tickets and calls
- Assist developers with small technical tasks
- Work with internal departments to ensure communications are up to date.
- Manage assigned work load through Jira system/Fresh Desk System.
- Complete BAU development tasks.
- Escalate Helpdesk tasks to the relevant departments.
- Project managers and developers running the projects/tasks.
- Call centre staff requiring assistance with the LEO platform.
Skills & Experience
A good understanding of the following technologies:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Highly inquisitive and analytical
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to learn new technologies and build a strong knowledge base around the system.
- Ability to excel under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.