We are looking for an exceptional Divisional Manager to look after the London & Southern Region covering circa 20-25 branches. You will be an individual that has strong leadership skills and a proven track record within retail, financial services or a branch network business where sales and customer service are prevalent. You will embrace our company philosophy and share best practice and lead from the front delivering both operationally and strategically having strong business acumen.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a fast-paced financial services company and establish themselves as part of the senior operational team in the changing landscape of consumer lending.
Established in 2006, Everyday Loans has become a subsidiary of Non-Standard Finance plc when it was acquired by them early in 2016. Everyday Loans offers unsecured personal loans to UK customers through its network of 65 branches across the UK and we are still growing. We meet customers face-to-face to help people with their financial requirements, offering unsecured loans to homeowners and tenants.
As a Divisional General Manager you will provide leadership, direction and strategy to the branches whilst sharing best practice. The role will require you to efficiently manage and optimise resources in the Division to enable maximisation of productivity and profitability. A key part of this role will be to create an environment of meritocracy to support the progress and development of people within the company. Each division has a Business Plan, which you will ensure is delivered ensuring compliance requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations are maintained at all times.
- Achievement of the Divisional Business Plan
- Regular branch visits within the Division and Bourne End
- Provide ongoing support and development for employees in the Branch Network.
- Support and influence the delivery of the branch opening strategy for ELL.
- To support and adhere to the Core Values of Everyday Loans including Outstanding Customer Service and ELL’s TCF Policy and to execute these behaviours.
- To demonstrate regulatory compliance in our 3 lines of defence
- Attend relevant committees and operational meetings necessary to ensure the short and long term development of the business.
- Monitor the quality of loans and collections activities and take remedial action where applicable.
- Support recruitment, training, development and advancement of employees. In particular, ensure the talent pipeline is aligned to our succession plan including key critical roles.
- Create an inclusive culture that attracts and retains the highest quality people ensuring we meet our gender diversity targets.
- Actively share best practice with all employees in the Branch Network.
- To effectively and efficiently complete all duties and responsibilities as assigned, to company policies and standards.
- To undertake other duties or projects that are reasonable
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Branch Operations in consumer finance or a related business.
- Good understanding of non-standard or sub-prime sector
- Relevant experience in a senior management position.
- FCA regulatory knowledge
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel
We are passionate at ensuring that we invest in the future of the business to ensure that the business meets its’ expansion and objectives. The benefits the company offer are excellent and include pension, private healthcare, a share save scheme, retail discounts, buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days plus gym membership etc. The Salary and bonus are reflective in our aim of recruiting the best!