To assist the Senior Customer Resolutions Manager, Head of Customer Resolutions and Head of Risk and Compliance in the operation of the Everyday Loans Complaints Function, ensuring all activities are compliant with FOS complaint handling rules and FCA guidelines. To oversee and manage the complaints process and ELL database, ensuring consistency of responses and adherence to timelines and acting as a key point for new complaints into ELL.
- Prepare, review and agree responses to complainants
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and knowledge
- To understand, commit and participate fully in managing service beyond customer’s expectations and to company standards
- To support and adhere to the Core Values of Everyday Loans including Outstanding Customer Service and ELL’s TCF Policy and to execute these behaviours to their full extent and intent.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all record-keeping functions and reports in respect of complaint monitoring
- Actively share best practice with the branch network and Central functions
- To effectively and efficiently complete all duties and responsibilities as assigned, to company standards
- Assist in maintaining the company complaints procedures, providing regular recommendations to the business.
- Branch network
- Operational staff
- Senior Customer Resolutions Manager
- Head of Customer Resolutions
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Industry and complaint handling.
- Numerate and literate – a proven track record and good reporting skills.
- Business and Commercial Focus
- Customer Focus
- Communication and Confidence
- Self Development
- Planning and Reviewing
- Judgement and Problem Solving