Established in 2006, Everyday Loans has become a subsidiary of Non-Standard Finance plc when it was acquired by them early in 2016. Everyday Loans offers unsecured personal loans to UK customers through its network of over 70 branches across the UK. We meet customers face-to-face to help people with their financial requirements, offering unsecured loans to homeowners and tenants.
- To identify and develop existing customer base of the Branch.
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
- To sell Company products.
- To maximise business opportunity development potential.
- To progress within branch/company structure.
- Train, coach and motivate branch employees.
- Ensuring Compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory
- Achieve all sales targets as defined by Manager.
- Generate business through quality customer service.
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products.
- Prepare and process loan applications.
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system.
- Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone and in person.
- Conduct on-going business development.
- Participate in Branch/Company training programmes.
- To assist the Branch Manager with training/coaching of new team members.
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and Company standard procedures.
- Adhere to the Core Values of ELL including Outstanding Customer Service and ELL’s TCF policy.
- Productivity/Efficiency Measures
- Call Quality
- Compliance adherence alongside FCA regulations
- Account review/accuracy
- Audit requirements
Skills and Experience
- Desire to work in a sales and consumer-orientated organisation.
- Basic literacy and numerical skills, GCSE level.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible to working hours.
- Ability and desire to learn and progress within Company.
- Active team player.
- Desire to assist with branch exceeding financial goals in order to maximise maximum bonus earnings potential.
- Self motivated.
- Performance focus.
- Communication and confidence.
- Customer focused.
- Business & commercial focus.
- Team working.