Established in 2006, Everyday Loans has become a subsidiary of Non-Standard Finance plc when it was acquired by them early in 2016. Everyday Loans offers unsecured personal loans to UK customers through its network of over 70 branches across the UK. We meet customers face-to-face to help people with their financial requirements, offering unsecured loans to homeowners and tenants.
To provide support to the business network in the form of reviewing, managing and processing of forbearance tools on Customers Accounts. Additionally to support Head of Credit with matters regarding 3rd party companies including Credit Reference Agencies, contingent debt collection companies & Debt Sale companies.
- Managing Reschedule process encompassing reviewing branch submissions for quality and audit and approving, referring or declining as appropriate within the underwriting credit criteria
- Managing Deferment process encompassing reviewing branch submissions for quality and audit and approving, referring or declining as appropriate.
- Being one part of a dual control process when setting up quotes in Pan native to ensure account adjustments are accurate.
- Managing the reschedule and deferment email queues to ensure all requests are actioned in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to assist with due date requests when required.
- Ability to assist with ‘Flag’ requests when required.
- Ability to assist with Insolvency matters when required.
- Communicate with Credit Support Manager when system issues arise and help test and agree resolutions.
- Communicate recurring issues with process or system to Credit Support Manager when necessary in order to ensure resolutions are considered and integrated.
- Manage communication with credit reference agencies with regard to their queries and our requirements.
- Support the Head of Credit in managing of the loan book in recoveries with particular regard to the pathway the accounts follow after charge off.
- Support the Head of Credit with the requirements of managing and overseeing the relationships with 3rd party companies dealing with contingent debt placement and sold debt.
- All Branch staff
- Head Office staff
Skills & Experience
- Data Processing
- Numerate, literate and IT competent
- Use of Microsoft Excel to create and maintain check lists and spread sheets with formulae and conditional formatting.
- Experience in a regulated environment desirable
- Team Working
- Customer Focus
- Business and Commercial Focus
- Risk Aware
- Creativity and Innovation
- Communication and Confidence
- Performance Focus
- Working Proactively
- Judgement and Problem Solving
- Negotiation skills, managing relationships, internal and external.