The Everyday Loans Group Change Team is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with our project managers, in house and external developers, system administrators and functional business heads to design, develop and deploy systems to support our Branch Network and Guarantor Loans Division. The role reports to the Head of Change
- Coordinate and lead functional and non-functional requirement gathering sessions, stakeholder workshops and individual requirement gathering interviews.
- Document requirements in a clear and unambiguous manner: complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible and traceable
- Prepare user acceptance tests and data with input from the business change owner
- Effectively and consistently, communicate status of assignments and deliverables to project team members and stakeholders.
- Understand and adhere to the Everyday Loans Project Management Methodology’s policies, frameworks and standards.
- Assist business teams to raise change requests and clarify requirements.
- Understand and describe the impact of changes to current processes, configurations and propose solutions or alternatives.
- Manage smaller projects as requested by the Head of Transformation.
- Work flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues, partners and stakeholders and create a culture of responsiveness, openness and dedication.
- You will work with all levels of staff in the business from board members to end users.
- You will host workshops for, and deliver presentations to, a variety of audiences.
- You will collaborate with third party software providers.
Experience, Skills and Competencies
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a consumer lending or retail lending environment.
- A working knowledge of agile software development practices, including test driven development;
- Experience of documenting requirements as user stories and use cases, including documentation of acceptance criteria’s;
- Able to act independently, take initiative and suggest process improvements as part of a continuous improvement journey;
- Experience of producing wireframes and workflow diagrams;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Microsoft Excel;
- Experience working in an FCA regulated business or other form of regulated business.
- Analytical thinking with a logical approach to solutions and problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Confident facilitator and active participant in team ceremonies.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools;
- Agile product owner or Business Analysis Certifications highly desirable;
- Act as a role model and ambassador for the Technology department;
- Able to prioritise and co-ordinate activities, handling multiple tasks across multiple projects
- Able to understand business issues surrounding systems requirements.
- Flexible in approach and mind set
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.